bitcoin close to $20,000; solana, shiba inu gain
Traders are eagerly waiting for the latest US Consumer Price Index reading expected on Wednesday. The report could influence market expectations on the Federal Reserve’s next move at a meeting later this month.
Barring Solana and Shiba Inu, all other crypto tokens were trading in the red. Cardano fell 2 per cent, while Yunus sed Leo dropped up to 1 per cent.
The global cryptocurrency market cap was trading at a low of $914.16 billion, down more than 3% in the past 24 hours. Meanwhile, total cryptocurrency trading volume fell 5 percent to $53.46 billion.
what is cooking in india
Crosstower is partnering with Ripple, a leader in enterprise blockchain and crypto solutions, to add NFTs mined on the XRP Ledger, an ultra-fast, low-cost and carbon-neutral blockchain, to the NFT market.
The Marketplace enables developers to quickly onboard NFT projects, giving them access to infrastructure including wallets, payments, liquidity support, and more, accelerating the time-to-market for projects.
Bitcoin has been in a consolidation phase, trading between the $17,500 and $22,500 range for almost a month. WazirX Trade Desk said that the global macros are not looking as good as the whole world is on the verge of recession.
“Kenya has shown the fastest growth in crypto adoption. According to the United Nations, 8.5 percent of Kenya’s population, or 4.25 million individuals, own digital currencies, which is the highest adoption rate in Africa, according to a United Nations research. A search has been made.”
- At the height of the NFT craze last summer, Three Arrows Capital, a billion-dollar management giant at the time, partnered with the pseudonymous non-fungible token collector to launch Starry Night Capital, an NFT fund, The aim of which was to raise $100 million.
- Cryptocurrency exchange Blockchain.com has lost $270 million from lending to Three Arrows Capital, the more leveraged hedge fund that is now subject to a liquidation order in the British Virgin Islands.
- Liquidity-strapped cryptocurrency lender Celsius this week paid off a $223 million loan to blockchain The Maker Protocol to free up $450 million in collateral, now pursuing a similar strategy with two other large decentralized-finance (DeFi) platforms. Trying – Avenue and Compound.
- The US Treasury Department published a fact sheet detailing how it could work with foreign regulators to address the cryptocurrency sector.
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is taking a look at crypto broker Voyager’s claims that its client accounts were protected by that US agency in the event of the company’s collapse, an agency spokesperson confirmed.
- The final test environment before the Ethereum blockchain’s long-awaited move from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake has successfully completed the merger of the network.
Take View by Prosetz Exchange
The arbitrage trend of XLM is a downtrend. It is giving a sideways move inside a flag pattern.
Although there is good support at $0.10, this could also be known as a supply zone. If it bounces off its supply zone, we could see a nice upward move near $0.117.
(The views and recommendations in this section are those of the analysts and do not represent those of ETMarkets.com. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any position in the assets mentioned.)