Coinbase, Binance and Kraken take top three positions in updated crypto exchange rankings
major crypto exchanges coinbase, BinanceAnd Kraken Sit in the top three spots for the second quarter of this year, according to a ranking by the Paris-based data provider kaiko,
FTX.US, Gemini, itbit, bitstamp, cex.io, ftxAnd Huobi Complete the list of top 10 crypto exchanges for the quarter.
Caico ranks exchanges based on a weighted composite of individual scores for six criteria: governance, business, technology, data quality, security and liquidity. The Governance Score receives the highest weighting (30%) in the composite.
Compared to the previous rankings, which were released in mid-January, FTX, Binance and Huobi have seen the biggest ranking improvements from their governance efforts.
Notably, Binance and FTX were not in the top ten in the previous rankings.
Coinbase, Binance, and Kucoin Rated exchanges have the highest liquidity, while Itbit and Huobi have the lowest liquidity in the top ten.
San Francisco-based Coinbase remains at the top of the leadership board, and remains the only exchange with a “Triple-A Kaiko Exchange Rating,” meaning the exchange recorded a high aggregate score and individual score that all defined limits. are above.
Caico’s AA-rated group, which previously included Kraken, Gemini, and Bitstamp, has welcomed five new members, including Binance, FTX.US, CEX.IO, FTX, and. bitbank,
– Binance Washes Trading Behind Huge Surge in Bitcoin Volume, Incentives Being Removed, Says CZ
– Bitstamp drops inactivity fee after overwhelming response from community
– Kraken to initiate ‘global hiring push’ despite bearish market
– Coinbase prepares its Nano Bitcoin Futures for retail customers
– FTX CEO: Some Small Exchanges Likely to Be ‘Too Far Gone,’ ‘Insolvent’ and ‘Saved’
– Navigating crypto winter with the Winklevoss twins on summer tour, singing ‘Don’t Stop Believin’