OLIO is the app for community sustainability is announcing an approximate. EUR36.2 million Series B round to help fund its efforts to combat the approximately. EUR1 trillion worth of food waste is generated worldwide each year.
The company was established in 2015 with Tessa Clarke and Saasha Celestial-One, OLIO has amassed a users base of five million users. It is used to offer food series vnv global tesco 2.7kbutchertechcrunch items and household items to friends and neighbors at no cost in the hope of eliminating waste from the home and assisting people in consuming more sustainably and locally.
OLIO RAISES $43MILLION SECTION B TO SAVE A BIT OFF the global food waste
- It was founded by London with founders Tessa Clarke and Saasha Celestial-One, OLIO has grown to five million users in more than 50 countries
- Investments to finance global expansion, with a particular focus specifically on Latin American, Northern European and Asian markets. It is aiming for one billion OLIO users by 2030.
- Plans for growth for the OLIO food olio 43m series vnv Waste Hero Programme, the hyper-local redistribution system that allows companies to reduce edible food waste, thereby assisting their sustainability goals and racing towards net zero.
- A round of oversubscription that was led by olio 43m vnv tesco 2.7kbutchertechcrunch, plus Lugard Road Capital Accel, Octopus Ventures and Rubio who are participating
- DX Ventures – the VC division of food delivery company Delivery Hero – joins as an important strategic investor, along with the US-based Alumni Ventures and Flight Ventures
Per Brilioth, CEO of VNV Global, which led the round, stated: “The growth of OLIO over the past year is nothing short of amazing and it’s evident that consumers are becoming more interested in the little actions they can take to increase sustainable living for their homes. OLIO 43m series vnv global 2.7kbutchertechcrunch is a next-generation marketplace that has the potential to have an international reach, is uniquely placed to help this growing trend and make a truly transformative company.”
You Must Check – How Do I Permanently Delete My POF Account