The Greater New Jersey Motorcoach Association (GNJMA) is improving the member experience with investments in technology that will make it easier to access association resources.
Access is being provided through a new Association Management System (AMS), which went live on July 11. This will reduce unnecessary processes for association operations.
Michel Petelliki, President of Panorama Tours and an official on the GNJMA Board, has this to offer:
“Networking and connections are one of the key benefits of being part of GNJMA. With the implementation of this new association management system, it is not only easier to find and connect with other members without digging out the membership directory book, but it also allows me to connect with our company. It also gives the ability to update changes, such as contact information, in real time,” Petelliki said.
The new AMS will allow members to self-manage their GNJMA membership and have easy access to resources and benefits as well as self-service tools. Some features include:
- Search and communicate with other members.
- Easy reference new members process.
- Resources at your fingertips.
- Participate in forum discussions.
- View invoices and make payments.
- View and register for events.
- Update personal profile contact information.
- Update organization directory listing information.
- Subscribe to lists and committees.
“Congratulations to the Greater NJ Motorcoach Association for always paving the way for new, innovative resources for its members! The new association management system is easy to use and has all the information at your disposal,” said Heather Kolache, tourism account at Meet AC Director, Atlantic City Film Commission member and GNJMA board member.
Works for GNJMA members
GNJMA is a representative group of leaders in the motorcoach, casino and travel industries, representing bus operators and owners on matters of collective interest in the state of New Jersey and its territories, which include New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Connecticut.
The Association works in collaboration with industry associations, local, state and federal agencies, legislators, vendors, attractions, landmarks and other entities to promote the betterment and well-being of our industry, members and the objectives of the Association.
Each year, GNJMA organizes a number of events to promote education and networking opportunities, including:
GNJMA’s market Provides a valuable opportunity for bus operators, tour planners and group leaders to experience and explore their favorite destinations for group travel with exciting new attractions. This year’s event is scheduled for September 29 at the resorts in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Registration is open to members and non-members.
GNJMA Annual Meeting and Related Events Provide the opportunity to learn, share and network with top bus owners/tour operators and vendors in the Greater New Jersey area, as well as hear speakers talk about important industry issues. The 2022 Annual Meeting of the GNJMA Board is on September 28 at the Resorts in Atlantic City.
Programs and Rewards Program
Additional programs and award programs that promote education and community among members include:
- Mini-Marketplace – for GNJMA’s associate members and sponsoring partners who provide products and/or services to motorcoach and bus industry owners and operators.
- Business-Focused Educational Webinars – Webinars presented by experts on a variety of business topics.
- Motorcoach Professional Awards – honors employees of GNJMA members who demonstrate excellence and professionalism in the motorcoach industry.
- Scholarship Award Program – Two scholarships are awarded annually to member employees or dependent children of member employees.
For more information, contact GNJMA Executive Director Patricia Cowley [email protected],